What will be covered in the tour?
- The Step Pyramid of Djoser
- The Imhotep Museum
- The tombs of the workers & slaves
- The grain silos
How long is the tour?
In front of the tickets desk of the Saqqara site. We recommend using UBER to get there.
If you are using UBER, HERE is the location.
Currently, the tour is available in Arabic and English. Feel free to interpret the tour to your group to any other language as we go.
USD $65 per person for a group of 1-3 people.
USD $50 per person for a group of 4+ people.
Children under 6 are FREE
- Camel/Horse Ride (up to 1 Hr) = $35 per person
What's included in the price?
- Entry Ticket
- Guided Tour
- Foods & Drinks
What to bring
- Masks are mandatory
- Cash in case of extra expenses (credit cards aren’t used everywhere)
- Comfortable walking shoes
Photography is allowed for free on sight.
However, if you want to take pictures inside the pyramids or tombs, you need to by a Camera pass. Please pay attention to the sign at each tomb.
Using the Flash is only allowed outdoors, not inside the tombs.
How to book?
We offer on-sight tours on demand. So we don’t have a fixed schedule, since each traveling group has a different itinerary.
Fill out the form from HERE and mention the following
- The number of people in your group
- The dates you will be in Cairo
- Phone/WhatsApp number
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to pay?
After you have contacted us and we agreed on the day and the tours, please make the payment to confirm your tour. You can pay:
- Cash in Person
- Paypal to email@example.com
- Credit/Debit Card: We will send you a payment request via email
Should I leave a tip?
You don’t have to but if you do, it is very very much appreciated 😉