- Saqqara Pyramids & Tombs
- Step Pyramids of Djoser
- Unas Pyramid
- Nobles/Servants tombs
- Joseph’s Silos
- Pyramids of Giza
- 3 Great Pyramids of Giza
- The Sphinx & Valley Temple
- 30-60 minute Camel/Horse Ride
Here are some of the things we will discuss
- Bible Chronology vs. Egypt Chronology
- Joseph in Egypt
- Did the Israelites build the Pyramids?
This is a full-day tour. We pick you up at 8:30 am and return to the hotel by 5:00 pm
We offer pickup and drop off from any hotel/Airbnb in Cairo.
We also provide transportation between sites.
Currently, the tour is available in Arabic and English. Feel free to interpret the tour to your group to any other language as we go.
USD $150 per person
Children under 6 are FREE
- Entry Ticket
- Guided Tour
- Food & Drinks
- Professional Camera/Stand Pass
- Masks are mandatory
- Cash in case of extra expenses (credit cards aren’t used everywhere)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun protection
- Stay hydrated!
Photography using your mobile phone is allowed for free.
However, if you want to bring in a professional camera, you need to buy a Camera Pass from the ticket office.
Using the Flash is not allowed at all sights.
We offer on-sight tours on demand. So we don’t have a fixed schedule, since each traveling group has a different itinerary.
Fill the form from HERE and mention the following
- The number of people in your group
- The dates you will be in Cairo
- Phone/WhatsApp number
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
After you have contacted us and we agreed on the day and the tours, please make the payment to confirm your tour. You can pay:
- Cash in Person
- Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit/Debit Card: We will send you a payment request via email
You don’t have to leave a tip but if you want to it is very very much appreciated. 😉