- Saladin Citadel
- Mohammed Ali Mosque
- The Egyptian Museum in Tahrir (Bible tour)
- Nile Fellucca ‘sail boat’ (1 Hour)
A 3 hour Bible tour based on the artifacts on display in the Cairo Museum. Here are some of the things you can expect to see
- The only mention of Israel by name in ancient Egypt
- False gods humiliated by Jehovah during the 10 plagues
- False teachings and beliefs that exist until today but rooted in ancient Egypt
- Pharaohs who dealt with or were influenced by the Israelites
- King Tut’s golden mask and treasures
This is a full-day tour. We pick you up at 8:30 am and return to the hotel by 5:00 pm
We offer pickup and drop off from any hotel/Airbnb in Cairo.
We also provide transportation between sites.
Currently, the tour is available in Arabic and English. Feel free to interpret the tour to your group to any other language as we go.
USD $150 per person
Children under 6 are FREE
- Entry Ticket
- Guided Tour
- Food & Drinks
- Professional Camera/Stand Pass
- Masks are mandatory
- Cash in case of extra expenses (credit cards aren’t used everywhere)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sun protection
- Stay hydrated!
Inside the museum, photography using your mobile phone is allowed for free.
However, if you want to bring in a professional camera, you need to buy a Camera Pass from the ticket office.
Using the Flash is not allowed at all sights.
Note: Photography is not allowed inside King Tut’s chamber.
We offer on-sight tours on demand. So we don’t have a fixed schedule, since each traveling group has a different itinerary.
Fill the form from HERE and mention the following
- The number of people in your group
- The dates you will be in Cairo
- Phone/WhatsApp number
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
After you have contacted us and we agreed on the day and the tours, please make the payment to confirm your tour. You can pay:
- Cash in Person
- Paypal to email@example.com
- Credit/Debit Card: We will send you a payment request via email
You don’t have to leave a tip but if you want to it is very very much appreciated. 😉