A Bible-themed tour based on the artifacts on display in the Cairo Museum. Here are some of the things you can expect to see
- The only mention of Israel by name in ancient Egypt
- False gods humiliated by Jehovah during the 10 plagues
- False teachings and beliefs that exist until today but rooted in ancient Egypt
- Pharaohs who dealt with or were influenced by the Israelites
- King Tut’s golden mask and treasures
In front of the tickets desk of the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities in Tahrir Square. We recommend using UBER or the Subway to get there.
If you are using UBER, HERE is the location
If you are using the subway, go to SADAT station either on Line M1 or M2.
Currently, the tour is available in Arabic and English. Feel free to interpret the tour to your group to any other language as we go.
USD 25 per person for a group of 1-2 people
USD 20 per person for a group of 3-6 people
Children under 6 are FREE
The price is for the guided tour. This price doesn’t include tickets or foods and drinks.
- Masks are mandatory
- Cash for the tickets
- Comfortable walking shoes
Inside the museum, photography using your mobile phone is allowed for free.
However, if you want to bring in a professional camera, you need to buy a Camera Pass from the ticket office.
Using the Flash is not allowed at all sights.
Note: Photography is not allowed inside King Tut’s chamber.
We offer on-sight tours on demand. So we don’t have a fixed schedule, since each traveling group has a different itinerary.
Fill the form from HERE and mention the following
- The number of people in your group
- The dates you will be in Cairo
- Phone/WhatsApp number
We will get back to you as soon as possible.